Graduate/Junior Developer – Lancaster
Bristol IT Company have 28 years’ experience in delivering professional IT solutions out of their head office in Bristol to business of all sizes. We are starting a new software development house based in Lancaster built from the ground up using local development talent. At this initial stage we are looking for a Graduate/Junior developer to join our team.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate as you will be exposed to developing software for globally leading companies using the latest software development techniques. As this is a new team there is scope to expand the role as experience is gained.
We have a road map of progression set-out for the successful individual which can be discussed at the interview stage.
- Thirst to succeed at a career in software development.
- First class degree in a software development background.
- Experience/Exposure in some of the following
- C# .Net
- Unit testing
- UX Principles
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Ability to handle pressure and work under deadlines.
- Living out of Lancaster or surrounding area.
As part of the team
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays, with Christmas and your birthday off.
- Private pension scheme with Royal London Mutual
- A company backing you who want to see you grow in your career.
Please note there will be a test at or before interview stage.
To apply for this position please fill in our contact form and upload your CV.
Strictly no recruiters/agencies