Assured Digital Technologies combines the strengths and value to customers of two highly respected IT businesses: MDS Technologies and Bristol IT Company. The merger of the two businesses generates an even greater proposition for organisations through the compelling and significant complimentary portfolio of services and competencies derived from working with Government, Public Sector and Private Sector/Commercial organisations.
The merger was completed in April 2020 and the benefits are successfully being communicated to both new and existing customers. With significant growth aspirations, Assured Digital Technologies is looking to take on a Marketing Executive, ideally with a B2B IT/Tech background.
Reporting into the Business Development and Products Director, the Marketing Executive will play a pivotal role in driving awareness of the Assured Digital Technologies brand and be the main driver in executing an established marketing strategy in line with the overall business goals.
- Good understanding of technology
- Effective communicator
- Interested in helping the business grow significantly
- Good understanding of social networks: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Adobe CC, Microsoft 365 Apps, WordPress, MailChimp
- Good attention to detail
- Good copywriter
- Updating the company website page content and working with in-house development team to improve layout and design.
- Write regular blog content in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Create social media posts to drive awareness of Assured Digital Technologies.
- Produce regular marketing emails to mailing lists and keep mailing lists up to date.
- Monthly reports analysing website, social media and email statistics.
- Keep up to date on technology and industry news to create content.
- Work with the technical team to gain an understanding of the latest products and services to be marketed
- Write and design marketing materials including datasheets, brochures, and case studies.
- Internal document branding
- Research editorial opportunities and write press releases.
- Competitor analysis – checking competitor offerings and their marketing methods.
- Identify opportunities for advertising and investigate third party providers.
- Work with suppliers/partners to utilise their marketing tools and support.
- Research and enter relevant business awards.
- Research potential events to exhibit at / organise company events.
Salary and Rewards
- Competitive base salary enhanced by performance-based rewards
- Participation in long term incentive plan through share options
- Great company benefits