What is Microsoft Office 365?
Office 365 is a cloud (and software) solution, which provides all of your favourite Microsoft applications as well as business-class email, for one low monthly subscription.
There’s no more software to load from a CD and no more license keys to look after: just add or remove users as required.
Office 365 includes all of your favourite Office applications, Outlook to manage your email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access (for PCs only), as well as OneNote to support collaborative working.
There’s also 1TB of cloud storage included, for each user!
Where can I use Office 365?
Anywhere and everywhere!
You can install Office 365 applications on PCs, Macs, iPhones and iPads as well as Android phones and tablets. If you’re not at your device you can still access your Office 365 account, anywhere there’s an internet connection and a web browser.
- You no longer have to buy expensive software and licenses, it’s a simple, low, monthly fee per user,
- No more out-of-date software, you’ll always have the most up-to-date and secure release,
- You’ll have fully managed email services using Microsoft Outlook and with Exchange-like functionality, but without having to buy and maintain your own, expensive, Exchange server on the premises,
- File sharing becomes extremely easy and safe, giving you better collaborative working in teams,
- You’ll also have fully-integrated video and voice conferencing.
See what we can do for you today!
Contact us for more information about Office 365 for your business