What is Telephony?
IP Telephony is simply using the internet to carry your telephone calls rather than the traditional telephone network.
Benefits of IP Telephony
Keeping separate telephone systems and IT infrastructure is as wasteful as it is old fashioned! With IP telephony, your telephone calls will be carried on your IT network which means that you don’t have to have dedicated phone cabling. It also makes IT support easier, which reduces downtime and cost.
- With your phone systems running as part of your IT network and using the internet, you’ll be able to easily set up secure extensions anywhere on the planet you may need them.
- Compared to a traditional phone system you’ll also save money on line rentals and call costs (for typical clients, payback is measured in months!).
- Take full advantage of caller ID services, and integrated contact management software (the phone knows who’s calling, before you answer, and your PC shows you the account details).
- Integrate your mobile devices – laptops, tablet/iPad devices, ordinary phones, laptops, etc. seamlessly with the office network, and the office phone system!
- Operate out-of-hours numbers as if you’re in the office.
- Automatically charge calls to cost centres or client accounts.
We specify, supply, install and support modern IP telephony systems. These are more cost effective, more flexible, and far better suited to modern business demands than you could possibly imagine – unless of course, you’ve already got one of our systems!
See what we can do for you today!
Contact us for more information about our Telephony services