Reliable Hosted VoIP with 8×8
Cloud-based business phone systems use the internet to make voice calls, send instant messages and host audio or video conferences from any computer or smartphone. Bristol IT recommend 8×8, one of the Global leaders in Unified Communications, for a reliable hosted VoIP phone system.
Key Benefits of VoIP Telephony
- Save time and money: The 8×8 X1 series doesn’t require a large investment and is easy to set up and use.
- Impress your customers: Never miss another call and tailor the way calls are answered to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Enable flexible working: Use our desktop or mobile apps to make calls, hold meetings of send messages from wherever you are.
The 8×8 system provides a wide range of Telephony and Unified Communications features including (but not exclusive to):
- Support for a wide range of Desk phones or Wireless phones
- Desktop Apps for softphone, presence of users and Instant Messaging
- Mobile Apps so you can utilise your extension and DDI on your smartphone
- Hunt Groups, Call forwarding, Auto Attendant, Voicemail
- On hold messaging or music
- Single Sign On
- Any geographic number available
- Subscriptions available for call queues and call data analysis
- A scalable solution provided on a cost per user basis
- System availability (uptime) of 99.9999%* based on the in-built system redundancy
- Web-based management portal facilitates rapid user and feature changes
You depend on your phone system to connect with customers. Without the right analytics to measure how those connections are working, you’re missing opportunities. 8×8 Virtual Office delivers an unmatched suite of analytics tools that give you enterprise-level business intelligence about your communications.
See what we can do for you today!
Contact us for more information about our Telephony services