Managed print services provides end-to-end management and control of all of your printers and printing.
You can manage:
- All of your network connected printers,
- Who has printed what,
- Paper and toner/ink use.
Why would you want Managed Printing?
First and foremost, cost reduction! According to Xerox, the total cost of printing can account for up to 15% of a business’s annual administrative spending. By using Managed Print Services you can save as much as 30% of your printing costs.
Secondly, managed printing improves efficiency. You no longer have to look after a randomly-acquired group of printers (of indeterminate age!). You can have exactly the right type of printer for the job it has to do, and all your printers will be properly maintained and replenished with consumables before they run out!
How Bristol IT Company will manage your printing
We don’t just take on the management of your printers, we will:
- Conduct a thorough assessment of your existing printers and printing needs,
- Monitor, manage and optimise all of your print output, regardless of printer brand,
- Ensure supplies are replenished as required,
- Provide access to printers to remote and mobile workers,
- Help automate paper based process to improve effectiveness and efficiency, reducing errors and lost paper documents, saving time and reducing costs.
See what we can do for you today!
Contact us for more information about our Managed Printing services