Taking Managed IT to the Next Level
This time last year we asked the question ‘Who monitors your servers while you’re eating your Christmas dinner?’ in our post about server monitoring. Fast forward 12 months later and Bristol IT have partnered with Datto to provide an (additional) advanced monitoring solution with Datto’s Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tool. Our new partnership allows us to provide truly proactive IT support to all of our clients.
Proactive IT Support
Datto’s RMM tool enables us to remotely monitor all of your IT environment and spot issues, often before they can disrupt your business. Whilst break-fix maintenance may work for some, for many, it’s far more productive to be able to prevent a problem happening rather than waiting for it to happen and then fixing it.
Features of RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management)
- Unlimited scalability – Supports large environments and/or massive spikes in activity.
- Patch Management – Automatically maintains devices with flexible, OS and application patch update policies.
- Centralised RMM Components – RMM includes application installers, third-party integrations, scripts and device monitors and policy monitors. These allow us to set and maintain best practices on platforms and applications; even those as complex as Exchange, SQL and IIS.
- Professional, flexible reporting – Full executive reports provide details on the health of delivered RMM services and devices. Reports include: Patch management, Network Health, Availability and uptime, and hardware/software audits. Device lifecycle reports also advise on when your current IT equipment should be considered for replacement.
- Remote Control/Support Request – When the Datto RMM Application installs on devices – User’s are able to raise support tickets directly from their machines, and our engineers can provide remote support onto the device.
- Support for a range of platforms – Including Windows, Linux, MacOs, VMWare and SNMP Devices.
Benefits of our Managed IT Service
- Vast technical expertise – Over 25 years’ experience supporting Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems
- World class security as standard – We are partnered with the world’s leading cybersecurity provider: Sophos. We have engineers that are accredited on Sophos solutions and can ensure your business is protected effectively.
- One number, one supplier – Contact us directly for all support queries even for other vendors.
- Bespoke fixed rate packages – We can put together a bespoke package tailored to your IT requirements, bundled into a fixed monthly cost.
- Consultancy – IT experts on hand to discuss strategy and produce recommendations to maximise the benefits of your IT.
- Strategic Technology Partnerships – We’re not tied to one supplier and have long lasting partnerships with the leading technology vendors enabling us to recommend the best solution for your requirements.
Leave it to us
So as we fast approach the start of another year, allow Bristol IT take full responsibility of supporting and managing your IT infrastructure. Thanks to our new partnership with Datto we can provide an advanced Managed Service so you can focus on the important, money-making activities.