- The following additional terms, which can be accessed from the home page of our site, will also apply to your use of our site:
- Our Data Privacy Statement, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us. By using our site you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data you provide is accurate.
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Changes to these terms and our site, and access to our site
- We may update our site from time to time and change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- In order to ensure that this website remains available to all users, we may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this site expressly consents to such monitoring.
- Unauthorised attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, to defeat or circumvent any security features, to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, to breach security or authentication measures, to forge TCP/IP headers, to install or attempt to install unauthorised software, to mount denial-of-service attacks, or to utilise this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Any possible criminal activity will be reported, together with any evidence that may be gathered, to the appropriate authorities.